Here's a few.....
* A stranger walking up to me at the post office and saying, "Your children are beautiful." She was a blog reader.
* Having a blog post all ready to press publish about who the crawler was, just waiting for him to actually do it and walking out of the room and a little Miss Someone following me out on all fours!! Proving never assume you know what's going to happen!
* The day several years ago when I was working on a transcript and something happened, my computer went blank and I lost everything. It was at that very moment I realized I could get mad, walk away screaming or use my frustration to work harder and get it done. (Don't get me wrong, I still get mad at things, just learned it really doesn't do too much good!)
* When Hannah Noelle runs up and tells me I'm the Bestest Mommy in the whole wide house! (That's huge to her!)
* When I'm walking across the baseball field hot and frustrated and my husband says, hey, you're getting your figure back! (I smiled for a few hours!)
* People that pretend life is all roses and sunshine. (This is one that makes me happy and sad) It makes me happy because I know that I have accepted that it's not all roses and sunshine, it is what it is, we just all deal with it differently. It makes me sad that they feel they must make their lives seem perfect so they won't be judged.
* The random man in line at the concession stand who said, ma'am, I didn't turn around, ma'am, I didn't turn around, ma'am, yes, sir, Just wanted to tell you your hair is beautiful!
* Lauren's little tiny bootie!
* Avery's new since of security in life.
* The way Cannon stares at me like I am the only one in the whole world!
* Gunner's never ending smile!
* The fact that there will always be at least one cup of coffee left in the pot every morning when I wake up! (Thanks Andrea & Matt)
* True Friends!!
* The way people looked puzzled at my Kokomo Joe Rat license plate on the front of the mini van!
* The mail lady who often drives up to the door and honks just so she can ask how the babies are!
* The excitement on Hannah Noelle's face when she receives mail.
* Hearing my cell phone ringing Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch and seeing a text from Matt saying our hand was pained out, we homma still practice though. (I interpret his great texting to say, our game got rained out, we're gonna still practice though.)
* And last but not least, the fact that God decided I was woman enough to be the mother to 5 children under the age of 4. I love my children dearly, would have never expected this life, sometimes wonder if I really can do it, yet wouldn't trade it for the world!!
What's something that makes you smile?
Have a GREAT DAY!