Thursday, February 5, 2009

Can We Do It.....

YES, WE CAN!!!

I'm not sure how many local readers I have, but I need your help!!! Hannah Noelle's day care called today and they need glass baby food jars for NEXT week!! Even if you just save what you use this week and weekend, it will help!!! Send me an e-mail at sandradcochran@bellsouth.net and I will arrange a pick up or you can drop them off at her day care!! I'm pretty sure I can cover half of what's needed just with my crew, but even if you will only have four or five by Monday, that's four of five more kids that get to do this Crazy Fun activity while listening to a Bible story!! Please, let's make this happen for my sweet darling's school!!! Much Love!!!

4 comments:

jag said...

Okay, I'm about to pack mine up and mail 'em out (I have 11). Is it okay if they get there the first part of next week? Email me and let me know if you need these or if you think you'll get enough locally. GLAD to help!
Hugs!

Anonymous said...

I wish i would have known!! i just put all of ours in the recycling bin in celebration of NO MORE BABY FOOD!!!

Unknown said...

I am sure that I can have several for you by this weekend. Easton usually eats 3 jars of baby food a day. just let me know how to get them to you or i can try to get them to Bridgette sunday.

Mary-Elizabeth Cordle said...

Wish I could send you some but still can't get 6 mth old babies to eat babyfood---any advice since yours are eating babyfood, have teeth and are probably potty-trained by now!!!