Monday, December 15, 2008

Picture Tag..... You're It!!

Well, it's 7 am, the babies are still asleep and I'm bored (yes, there is plenty to do, just don't feel like doing it!)!! I noticed Suz (who always has the cutest post) had a new one. I, of course, went to see it and it was Picture Tag, so here goes nothing......


The object of the picture tag is to:


1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer


2) Select the 4th picture in the folder


3) Explain the picture


4) Tag 4 people to do the sameNO CHEATING! (cropping, editing, etc!)





Here is mine!

It's very very obvious I didn't cheat!!! I wouldn't even post this when I was pregnant!!! Can't believe I'm saying it, but, man, I miss that belly! Feeling four babies move inside you is something you can never explain to anyone unless they've been there!! This was ten days before I had the babies!!

Instead of tagging four people, I'm going to do what Suz did and tag you..... leave me a comment with your blog address, myspace page, whatever site you use and let me see your # 4!!

Have a great day!!!!

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

awesome picture! isn't it amazing to think about--i totally miss feeling those babies move around inside me too! great pic...thanks for playing! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi Sandra
oh gosh love the pic. This is Kami's Mom in Phoenix. I think she is bigger than you were, you must of been around 29ish weeks. She is 30 tomorrow, can you believe she is home still!! She was in triage night before last but they sent her back home!!! I think it may take a while for her to miss the babies in her stomach, but I am sure someday!!! -your babies are just too cute and HN is a great big Sister-
Linda
www.azcrisanti.blogspot.com

Charity Donovan said...

I got tagged with this a couple of months back. I miss the quad belly when I could still get around with it...lol! I do NOT miss the hospital restroom though! lol! I noticed on your "list of things you need" that you mentioned baby food. Gerber will send you a HUGE stack of coupons for 12 free 2 packs if you notify them that you had quads. I NEVER ended up having to buy food. Should you need help with this...let me know! Your family is beautiful!

Margaret said...

Hey!
Thanks for taking the time to post so I can get to know my great nephews and nieces!
4th folder, 4th picture is a picture of me having devotions on the roof in Haiti. I don't have your email address to send it to you.
Lots and lots of love,
Aunt Margaret