Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Kindergarten…. Here She Comes!

It seems like yesterday that I wrote this heart felt post!
And then, here we are today.. well, yesterday, that my baby graduated from Pre-K 4!
I was scared I would make a total idiot out of myself and cry like a baby, but somehow I managed to keep it all together!
The first part of graduation the kids got to dress up in what they wanted to be when they grew up and do a little speech.  Hannah Noelle, of course, wants to be a Saints Cheerleader.  She’s adamant that that is what she will be, even wants to go house looking in New Orleans for a house big enough for all of us to live in.  She also said she’d like to work part time at Subway because being a cheerleader “probably doesn’t pay very well!”
IMGP4629-1Her speech was….
I want to be a Saints Cheerleader and cheer for the black and gold, when my dreams come true, Drew Brees will be old.
I’ll stand on the sideline and shake my pompoms like that (imagine some furious pompom shaking) and when I say, Go Saints, you say, Who Dat!
(Enter toe touch with WoooHooo, Go Saints!) 
After that part I was sure I’d melt down, but then I saw this smile, and all the world seemed to stop!grad3 grad8

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

grad6grad7 I was so happy she got to graduate with one of her best friends that she met when she was 9 months old! She and Carson were buds back in the Nursery at the hospital, then were reunited when HN joined Caswell Springs Child Care.gr Rarely did you see Hannah Noelle without Carson and Analeice.GradHannah Noelle, Carson and Analeice grad5   The graduation was AMAZING! I cannot thank the staff at CSCCC for the hand they have had in the raising of my daughter! I have no doubt she is going to Kindergarten prepared and ready! grad10grad9And before you ask, I have no idea what kind of pose
I was doing!  

8 comments:

Amy said...

OMG love her Who Dat speech! love that she thinks Subway is gonna cover the gap from cheerleading. Congrats HN

jag said...

I dig the pose mama! All the pics are just adorable. What a special day for your baby girl! Hugs!

Hilary said...

That was so sweet..Yeah for Kindergarten!!

Beth said...

my son's pre-K graduation is in 2 weeks, and I simply can't believe it. How exciting for HN!!
Love her speech! You have a smart little girl there. Already planning, willing to take up a part-time job to help with the finances... What a cutie!!

Bret and Heather said...

Aww Sandra so sweet! Congrats to HN and I love her cheer. Such a sweet sweet post ;)

Anonymous said...

I love it! I will have to share this with my principal because she is the biggest saints fan I know. We had saints day almost every Friday during football season and it was wild during The superbowl! We wore our Saints attire all the time and she even greeted the kids in the morning by saying Who Dat to each of them! It was wild the Monday after. And to end the school year, we are having one last Saints day for one more Who Dat Day!

Anyways, I can't believe she is ready for kindergarten! I know it is a bittersweet thing! And the Subway thing--that is funny!

Love,
Holley

Kimberly King said...

Yay for HN! I love this post, too too sweet!

Mary Kate said...

Congrats to HN!!! Could you send me your email again please?? thx1