Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Signed, Sealed…….

And I hope yours is being delivered!
With the major snafu of losing all my addresses it was a huge ordeal trying to reconstruct my address database! I spent weeks, e-mailing, texting, Facebooking anyone and everyone that would respond to get their addresses back in line! That  being said, the cards are in the mail and even if you don’t receive one, You’re Still Invited!!!
I know I’ve missed several people and for that I am truly truly sorry! Added to the mayhem was the recent hospital stay that through everything in a whirlwind and got me off my well plotted track of having them mailed out last week!
Here’s an excerpt from one of my recent posts!
We are now in Party Planning Mode! I can’t believe they are almost a year old! Thanks to a horrible virus that took my laptop to computer Heaven, I no longer have my address book. Yes, I know I should have printed it off at some time, just thought of that too little too late! Please know that we want anyone and everyone that has an interest in coming to the party to please come! Come see the babies, let us give you a big hug for helping us through this year!! We’re SO thankful to SO many people that have been there in SO many different ways! We do, however, have a party request, NO PRESENTS!!!!! Your support has been a gift in itself!! If you feel you have to bring a present( which you DON’T!) please do diapers, wipes, food, those type things! But again, your support has been the gift we needed the most!!
And let me repeat…..
We do, however, have a party request, NO PRESENTS!!!!! Your support has been a gift in itself!! If you feel you have to bring a present( which you DON’T!) please do diapers, wipes, food, those type things! But again, your support has been the gift we needed the most!!
And one more time just to make me feel better…..
We do, however, have a party request, NO PRESENTS!!!!! Your support has been a gift in itself!! If you feel you have to bring a present( which you DON’T!) please do diapers, wipes, food, those type things! But again, your support has been the gift we needed the most!!
And here’s the Birthday Card
cochranquadsfinal23And since I was undecided, she made two for me, here was my Second Choicecochranquadsfinal1  I ended up mailing out the first one because it was just more simple and easier to read, but I loved the second one too!

Happy Almost Birthday

My Sweet Babies!

10 comments:

Jen said...

What a huge milestone. Congratulations!! I hope your Birthday celebration is a great one.

Moni Graf said...

Those invites turned out GREAT! I'm so glad all the muffins are on the mend....those hospital pics about broke my heart! I don't know how you're still standing, Sandra! You're my H-E-R-O.

Love ya!
Moni

p.s. I just realized something since last night....you TYPE almost as fast as you TALK. Almost.

Lauren said...

That invite is SO cute!! I can't believe your muffins are 1 year old already!

Stephanie said...

Oh my goodness..the invites turned out GREAT! Wish I was closer so I could come met you guys!!
Happy Almost Birthday!!

Kimberly King said...

i love the invites! wish i could be there, maybe i could bust outta here for the day? hehehe
i am so glad everyone is feeling better.

Niki said...

Those invites are too cute..! Isn't it amazing how fast they grow up? Shane wishes we lived closer so he could celebrate with the muffins!!

Jennifer @ Mom Spotted said...

I love them! I like the second one ;)

The Carlsons said...

They are turning ONE already? What? Where did the time go? Seriously, WHERE?!?!?! The big 1 is coming up QUICK!

I love the invites! So very cute and stylish. And such cute pics of the muffins :D

Thanks for sharing and enjoy the craziness that is organizing and preparing for a 1st birthday for quads. You haven't lived until you've had a 1st birthday party for quads...seriously! ;)
-fellow quad mom of 17mo GGGG and a 5yo boy

The McNulty Family said...

LOVED getting my snail mail.. made me miss you even more! I can't believe they are going to be 1!!! Time goes way too fast.

Love you!
XOXO
Gen

Suzanne said...

LOVE em! even CUTER in person!!! sandra, seriously---a child in preschool and four tots about to turn one??? (oh- and your skinny A self?) love ya, hun. you make me sick! (in the most wonderful way!)

my little spicy red head!
suz