Monday, January 12, 2009

So, I'm one of those....

E-Bayers that if I'm sitting in front of my computer watching the last five minutes of the sale I'll end up bidding WAY more than I originally planned to because I can't stand to be outbid!! Having said, that, WE CAN'T WON'T (I learned how to do it!) let JEN lose!!! We just can't!! A quad mom not win the Best Parenting Blog, what kind of world would this be?!? I'm sure the other contestants blogs are great, but you all know her's is AWESOME!! Last night she was ahead by 14 votes and now she's falling behind again. Click on the link from my last post, go to the site and click on 4tunate. Like I said earlier, you don't have to register, take a survey, just click and you're done, well at least for 24 hours. After 24 hours, go back and vote again! We're at the countdown stage. Call your friends, tell them to read her blog, they too will agree, she deserves it!! Again..... Let's Help Jen Win!!!

3 comments:

The Murray Crew said...

GIIIIIRRRRRL!!! YOU ROCK THE HOUSE! Thanks sooooo much for these posts! Way to help another quad mama out!
It's a barn burner...

Charity Donovan said...

I've been on it! Here to Jen taking the GOLD!!!!

Andria said...

Thanks for reminding me! I'm on my way! Jen's blog rocks!