Monday, January 5, 2009

And the winner is.....

Is it Me says the Can-Man with the I'm not so sure about you face?Is it Me says the Gun-Man with the spiked doo?Is it Me says Laura-Laur with the You can't resist me face?Is it Me says Avery with the, yeah, I've got Baby Acne, what's it to ya, face?Still don't know??? The next picture is a hint!!It's one of us!!!........
........
..........................
.......
........
It's ME says Gunna!!!!!


Thanks to everyone for playing along!!
We had 92 votes! I didn't even know 92 people read my blog!!
We have another FIRST in the house, so stay tuned for the next Poll!!
Love, Sandra, Matt, Hannah Noelle, Cannon, The Not So Happy Gunner, Lauren and Avery!

6 comments:

Moni Graf said...

Aww, poor Gunner! Teething bites. Love hearing about all the firsts...can't wait to read about the next one!

Glad to hear the spoon feeds in the evenings are going well. I hope my crazy, rambling email made some sense to you. Let me know if I can ever help you out again. Just call (or email...whatever's easier).

Love ya,
Moni

Jenn K said...

Poor Gunner. I am so dreading those days and I know they are fast approaching the King household.

I love all of your cool shirts in that house. I just went out and bought a few yesterday for our crew...so fun finally being able to shop for clothes for them!

I vote for Cannon on the next poll...whatever it is, he's the winner! This is Addison King by the way.

We love you guys!!!!

The Carlsons said...

poor little guy :( hopefully the teething isn't too hard on him! have you tried orajel? i think we used it with jared but it did nothing. so we didn't even try it with our girls. some say ice in a wash cloth works? who knows ;)

-fellow quad mom of GGGG and a 4.5yo boy

jag said...

Hooray! We knew it! Love to Gunna'!

Brandi said...

I popped over from 4tunate. So glad I did! Your bubs are absolutley gorgeous! Hope the teething goes quickly. I found that the teething tablets worked sooooo much better than the liquid/pasty stuff. Especially when they were that little. Congrats on your bundles of endless joy!

Charity Donovan said...

Awwww, toofers are no fun! These pics are adorable! You have a beautiful family!!!