Monday, December 29, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA!!!!!!!


Today is our Mommy's birthday and we wanted everyone to know what our favorite things about her are!


Mama, The bestest thing about you is that you are nice and always take me places with you! I also love that you like it when I play dress up and let me pretend all the time!
I love you, Hannie

Mama, I’m so glad that you’re my mommy and that you stay home every day with me and play. My favorite thing about you is how you get right in my face and kiss on me ALL the time! But seriously, can you stop telling everybody that I’m a Mama’s boy??? It’s so embarrassing – let’s let it be our secret!
I love you, Can-Man

Mama, My favorite thing about you is when you play with my tornado! It makes me smile EVERY time! I also love it when you call me Big Boy – it makes my toes curl and am happy that I can make your heart beat faster when I laugh at you.
I love you, Gunna

Mama, My favorite thing about you is how you call me PrettyPretty ALL the time! (but how could I not be when I have the prettiest mommy in the whole world?) I know that I’m the quiet one, but it’s because I know that you are always there and that you will never let anything bad happen to me.
I love you, Laura-Laur

Mama, My favorite thing about you is when you whisper to me that I’m the youngest and that’s it is okay that I spit my pacie out 100 times a day and start screaming for you to come and give it back to me to make me feel better because I’m the baby-baby! (don’t worry – I won’t tell the others!)
I love you, Ava-Ave

Now from some adults in Sandra's world:
Sandra, Well, there really is no one else I can be me around and get away with it. We have the perfect personalities to compliment each other. You are the only person who can make me smile when I am having a bad day and you have a way of reading my mind and knowing when and what to do at the right times. Sorry, but I have not yet got the mind reading thing down, wish I would get that soon, it would save us a lot of grief. Seriously, you and I see the world differently from most people, right now we are focused so much on our kids that we sometimes forget about each other, that could cause problems in certain relationships, but not ours. We both want more for others than we do ourselves, I hope you understand that I am here for you and my love and respect for you can not be measured in words or actions. We may not kiss every day, but that does not mean our love for each other is not stronger than than ever. We have a lot to be thankful for, but I am most thankful that you have completed my life in a way that few people will ever understand. I have a strong appreciation for you and what you do every day , even if I forget to tell you or act like I don't understand. You have the toughest job of all, that being married to me, just kidding, you know what I am talking about. Anyway, I hope your birthday is filled with love and joy and I look forward to spending many more in the years to come. Take time for yourself and never be afraid to ask me for a break. I know how stressing things can get around the house and I want you to always know that I am here to help you and I love you more than you will ever know. Happy birthday, one more and then I can for real refer to you as my old lady....Love ya lots, Matt - you make me smile.

Sissy, My favorite thing about you is how you make it so easy to help with the babies and Hannah Noelle. You set the schedule and dictate absolutely everything that goes on in the house (which is good and bad), but without you we’d be a much more tired and chaotic group. I’m so proud to be your sister and friend. Thank you so much for giving me such beautiful nieces and nephews and trusting me enough with your precious family to live with you so that I can watch them grow every day. Happy Birthday and I love you! Andrea

Sandra, Our favorite thing about you is that now you have your own nursery full of children - our grandchildren! You used to always go by the nursery when it was time to go home from church and had to be there until all the babies were gone! You loved baby sitting and also made a great nanny for others. Your job has just begun but we know that you are quite capable and willing and that with God's help you will excel in the task of having 5 children in less than 4 years and raising them to be a blessing to you and Matt, as you are to us!!! Love you, MOM and DAD

We hope you have an AWESOME day! You are very special to us all!! We LOVE you!

7 comments:

Moni Graf said...

Happy Birthday, Sandra! Hope it's a great one!

Love,
Moni

p.s. Miss Lauren has a package coming to her from Pius as soon as his mama can crawl out of her hole and mail it!

tarismarie said...

Happy Birthday Sandra!!! I hope you have had a wonderful day! You have such an amazing family!!! I am so blessed to consider you all friends!! God knew what he was doing almost 16 years ago when He put you and Andrea in my life! I got 2 amazing sisters!!! Happy Birthday friend!!!

Jac Tubre said...

Awe, that was such a sweet post. What advanced children, loving husband, fabulous parents and downright Godsent sister you have! I would say I'm jealous, but my family ranks right up there with them...must be the whole quad thing :)

Happy birthday girly!!! Why didn't you tell me it was coming up? Now your goodies will be late, but they are coming. Apparently Moni and I are stuck in the same hole cause I can't get to the post office either. Maybe I can give her a boost and then she can pull me out? We'll work on it.

Take care.

Love from Louisiana,
Jac

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! Thanks for all your support and answers to all my questions. Love ya, Kelli

jag said...

This was such an awesome post! I sat down to read it and things got a little nutty around here and I had to stop. I couldn't wait to return when things quieted down so I could finish reading. The love your family has for you is SO evident. Clearly, you are a wonderful person to have had such a positive impact on so many. Your organization and giving nature are inspirational! Happy birthday to a VERY special person!
Love,
Jenna

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Sandra! Sounds like you have a great family to celebrate with!

Deanna said...

Happy belated birthday, Sandra!! You are one of a kind! The blog, from Hannah Noelle's comments to your parents comments, made me cry! You are soooo blessed!

Love,
Deanna