Thursday, August 11, 2011

Smart Phone….

Not so smart of a user!!!!!

I’ve had a smart phone since the babies were, well, babies, but it wasn’t until today that I actually took the time to actually figure out how to transfer the pictures from the phone to my computer! Every other time I have just e-mailed myself a picture if it was one of my favorites.

Here are a few of my favorites from the last few months! Phone 964First trip to the fire station! Phone 028Hanging out before bedtime!Phone 823 First Day of school!Phone 843Baby Girls and their “Piggy Tails” Phone 942 Big Brothers at a skating party!
Phone 712 Beautiful Big Sissy at Dance Recital!

Have a GREAT DAY!!!!

2 comments:

Shari said...

Oh my! Everyone is growing up.. and way to fast!

I do not have a smart phone yet! I get one next month when the iPhone5 comes out! *rubs hands greedily* I cant wait.

Elyse said...

Awesome! I have no clue how to upload iPhone pictures {gasp}. Guess I need a lesson or two!
Love you!!