Monday, May 10, 2010

Oh, The Games We Play

Sure, there are games we play with Hannah Noellepost1!post2

 

 

 

 

 

 

And there are games we play with the babies!post4 post3

 

 

 

 



But, there are still games we play as adults and parents.
(Moni, remove your mind from the gutter!)
post5Okay, you’re going to have to run with me here!
Be thinking the Game Show “Name That Tune”
Now, imagine 4 babies with ever so rotten diapers and two delirious parents and this is where our game began.
Sniff, sniff….. I can change that diaper with 5 wipes.post6No, that diaper will take at least 7 wipes. 
No, 6 at the most.
Okay, Sandra, CHANGE THAT DIAPER!
And then the count was on.
Now, if you’ve never watched the show, it makes absolutely no sense, but then again, if you’ve watched the show, it probably makes no sense either, it’s just something we do to pass the time! Over the course of the last week I can promise you that between Pae-Pae, myself and Matt we have changed more foulness than one household should ever have to experience.
I must also add that Matt and I sat in the bed last night discussing our game, how it was played, etc.  When we start making our own rules, I think we may need counseling! At the end of our conversation I giggled and he said, oh, I see a Blog Post coming, so here’s to you Matt, may you always be a Wipe Short!

Have a Great Week

I will try to quit blogging about our poo-tivities!

9 comments:

Lauren said...

Haha! I love it! I always make up games, and that totally sounds like fun... well the guessing part sounds like fun. Not so much all the diaper changing part. :)

Amy said...

sandra ya'll are crazy, lol. i guess thats what happens when there is that much poo to clean, toxic fumes make you a little loony.

Kami Lambe said...

Ha! That so sounds like something I would do!

Stephanie said...

Thats hilarious!! (well, most of it! lol)
Hey, thats what makes you keep your sanity..finding the laughter in every situation!!

Moni Graf said...

It takes one to know one, Sandra! Calling me out on my gutter-influenced thoughts........for shame, for shame. Almost makes me not pity you for the poo you've been elbow deep in! But I'm not THAT cold-hearted.

Love you and hope everyone is well again or at least on the mend. It's gonna take awhile to remove that smell that has been burned in to your nosehairs!

Moni

jag said...

First of all, SEVEN WIPES?! Mercy woman! I want no part of that diaper!

This did crack me up though, because we totally play that game. I may have to bust my game show voice out next time!

jag said...

First of all, SEVEN WIPES?! Mercy woman! I want no part of that diaper!

This did crack me up though, because we totally play that game. I may have to bust my game show voice out next time!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that the babies are better. That Roto is some rough stuff but I cant imagine how it was with 4. You had on the right shirt SUPER MOM. May your crown be filled with jewels when you get to Heaven because you sure deserve it. I hope you had a SUPER DUPER Mother's Day.

Amber said...

Loved this post and the poo poo humor!