Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter

Sorry I didn’t get to actually post on Easter.  I, of course, forgot my camera yesterday! I did manage to get 5 kids dressed and out the door in time for church! The hair rolling experience was an absolute flop and I had to wash the girls’ hair so that I could fix it for church.  I doubt I’ll be trying that again any time soon! Thank goodness Tammy had her camera and took some great shots for us!7Me and my Gunna-Boy!22This picture is grainy because I cropped her out of the family picture… this is such a Lauren face!!! 
Tammy made several attempts at getting a family shot of us.easter121And then we headed outside for some fun!15Lauren was an awesome egg hunter!10Gunner just wanted the candy!
Look at Avery back there without her skirt on, it kept falling to her ankles so we just took it off!  easterThey have become such good friends and it warms my heart!
You may recognize the girls’ dresses from last Easter.    Easter 005It’s all part of that planning ahead problem I have.   I bought 2T’s for the girls last year for two reasons.  One, I wanted their dresses to be long for their Baby Dedication and two, I knew that if I played my cards right, they could wear them again! That’s the great thing about smocked dresses, the sizes are flexible! The bows however have gotten larger!
I LOVE BOWS!
I hope you and your family had a great Easter!
Check in on Multiples and More Tuesday morning and you may see some familiar faces! And for those of you who came to our site from Multiples and More, WELCOME!!!

Have a Great Week!

10 comments:

Gen McNulty said...

I LOVE BOWS TOO!! Well, you already knew that!

K, so many things to say...

That Lauren has my heart. LOVE LOVE LOVE HER!!! Kiss her for me first thing in the morning. Hey, you have your fav in my group too... so I don't feel guilty sharing mine.

I can't BELIEVE how big they are all getting.. they look like real toddlers in those pictures.. you know what I mean ;). More toddler than baby!

HN, baby girl, you look beautiful as always!

AND.. I LOVE the family shots. It's so hard to get a good one but you all look so great. Matt, looking hot dude- all those games have given you a great tan! OH, maybe it was the golf! Miss D.. smoking as always... skinny thang!

Love to all of you!
XOXO
Gen

Suzanne said...

what a beautiful family! seriously! i love seeing the kiddies getting bigger (losing their baby fat--which makes me sad)---they really do look like toddlers now!

love you!
suz

Jen said...

Soooo Sweet!! :)

Jeremi said...

Popping in from M&M -- I left a comment on your curlers post : )

FIVE little kids!! I'll be thinking of you when my two are testing my patience : )

Beautiful family and fun blog!

Charity Donovan said...

You all look so adorable! I LOVE me a good bow!!! Great tip on the dresses. Love you!

Kate Franken said...

Sandra,

I check your blog when I can and I'm always amazed how you make all those little personalities work together. My 2 keep my hopping, but I agree with one of your other posts, it's the best job to have! Just wanted to say how proud I am of you from a "older cousin" perspective, you're doing an amazing job with your kids & your family. Love the bows, I've got a friend that moved here from Mississippi that plans to do that if she has a daughter someday!!

Stephanie said...

Such a great post!!
Love the bows, the dresses, the family shots!!!
Too bad the rollers didnt work out!
Happy belated Easter!

amy said...

precious family! came over from M &M. My twin girls are 19 months too!!

Danae said...

Stopping by from M&M. You are amazing, to say the least. And it makes me kind of glad to see I'm not the only one with impossibly wiggly children during the family photo session! :)

Safire said...

Stopping in from M&M. What a fun family you have!